Hi, I'm Trina Newby, CEO/Founder of Women About Biz. Welcome and thank you for your interest in the WAB 2016 Holiday Catalog Program!
I'm excited about what we as women-owned businesses can do when we join together and collaborate on helping one another to promote and move our products during the most popular shopping time of the year.
Below, please find an overview of how the program works and how to get started:
Complete the Vendor Application to have your products in the catalog. Acceptance is made within 24 hours of receiving application.
- You must be able to submit anywhere between 1 and 5 products
- You must have a valid business license
- You must have a resellers license if you plan on receiving payment through your Paypal account
- You must agree to purchase a minimum of 2 of your holiday gifts from the catalog.
- You must agree to share the Holiday Catalog Banners according to distribution schedule via social posts
- Create Holiday Catalog banners for your products to market (templates provided)
- Send emails to market the Holiday Catalog and Your Products
Must have products that clearly fall within categories listed.
Product pictures must be clear and professional. No blurry pictures will be accepted!
Must be able to provide description for each product placed in catalog
Must be able to ship product anywhere in the US within 2 to 3 days of order.
Must agree to Holiday Catalog Customer Service Policies
Must Have a Business Paypal Account!
- Bath & Body
- Gourmet Foods
- Makeup/Skin Care
- health & Fitness
- Home Decor
- Unique handmade Gifts
Cost to Be In Catalog
- 15.00 one-time setup fee
- 0.25 Per Item Sold
- Merchant Processing Fees
- 2.9% + 0.30 Per Transaction